عنوان مقاله [English]
The aim of organization design or an organization architecture is that organization could value added continuously for present & future of customers and organization could itself organizing and optimizing. Organization design is process of reshaping organization, rolls, and responsibilities. and effectively is alignment of structure, process, rewards, capability with strategy of organization.
Researching after study of theory , study of models of organizational system design , study of research &development system and aerospace of some countries ,also have interviewed expert people of inside and outside of organization(customers & suppliers), model of redesign of research & development system of aerospace industrial organization(AIO) With strategic approach has presented.
Model of redesign of research & development system of aerospace industrial organization (AIO) with strategic approach has evaluated in expert panel at session of 33 expert people of aerospace industrial organization. Model has three sections, environmental variable, organizational variable and result variable and model has linked between three variables and alignment of them, according of importance in achievement of research and development system to more performance, model has confirmed by expert panel that 13 items of expert panel findings were listed in table
منابع و ماخذ:
1. Alberts David S.) 2012(Rethinking Organizational Design for Complex EndeavorsJournal of Organization Design by Organizational Design Community
2. Adema. Katie L.& Wesley S. Roehl.(2010)"Environmental scanning the future of event design", International Journal of Hospitality Management, Vol. 29, pp.199-207
3. Burton. Richard M., Børge Obel, Starling Hunter, Mikael Søndergaard, Dorthe Døjbak.(, 1998) Kluwer Academic Publishers,Strategic Organizational Diagnosis and Design
5. CichockiPatricia, IrwinChristine.( 2011) Organization Design A Guide to Building Effective Organizations
6. Corkindale ,Gill: The Importance of Organizational Design and Structure, February 11, 2011
7. DAFT RICHARD L., N. ANAND.( 2007)What is the Right Organization Design,Organizational Dynamics, Vol. 36, No. 4, pp. 329–344
8.David, F.R. (2009). Strategic Management: Concepts and Cases. 12th ed. FT Prentice Hall, p. 104-114
9. Dumais , Paul( 2011) ,The Role of Organizational Design in 21 st Century Organizations,weLEAD Online Magazine
10.Kesler ,Gregoryand Kates ,Amy, Kates ,Kesler,( 2010),Designing Strategic Organizations The New Work of Executives and HR, (Jossey-Bass
11 . Koontz, Harold & Others(1988), Management, New York, McGraw-Hill, Inc, , 8th ed, P59
12. McGee, E. Craig , Ph.D Kathy Molloy, M.A.(2013)M.B.A, Getting Results Through Organization Design
13. Mercer Delta Consulting, modified by Bridgespan.( January 2000), Designing an Effective Organization Structure
14. Mintzberg, B Ahlstrand, J. Lampel (1998)Strategy Safari ,
15.Nadler, with J. L.(1997),The Power of Organizational Architecture (Oxford University Press,
16. Oliver wyman .(2005),strategic organization design
17. Rily,gim.(2012),pest analysis,September,
18.Rothaermel, F. T. (2012). Strategic Management: Concepts and Cases. McGraw-Hill/Irwin, p. 56-61
19.Oxford Learning Lab (2012). PESTLE - Macro Environmental Analysis.
20. SIMPSON,SARA.(2012),TOP TEN LEADERSHIP SKILS,